Friday, April 29, 2011

Testimonial to King 5- Thanks Tonya!

I wanted to tell you about Team Fitness in Lake Stevens. It is all inclusive with physical therapy (Reaction Therapy), Nutrition (Well Balanced Nutrition & More), great personal trainersswimming lessons for toddlers & kids, basketball court, daycare, kids athletics, hot yoga, cyclling, intensity, weight classes, a salon, a chiropractor and more.
 
The reason I bring them up, is many of us have struggled to loose weight, feel better, deal with allergies or GI issues and other health problems. I was one of the many that have walked through their doors. This was different though. The owner automatically gave me free direction and advise on who to speak with about what, from weight, being sick, knee issues, foot injuries, eating right etc. I met with every proffessional in the building within 1/2 a day for consultations, took their advice, started on new supplements, committed to a a month of detoxing with an entire group (which we lost 270ibs total as a group), was diagnosed intolerances and how to catch them (such as dairy, wheat, gluten, etc). How to manage my workouts, stretching,injury prevention. All while they have a daycare so I can really focus on my self.
 
I am not the only story from this gym, there are so many it's almost unbelievable. I went for  a physical not 3 months ago and my doctor wanted the information as she was so impressed with the turn around in my GI problems, how I looked, rested, good attitude, weight loss, and best part everyblood test she performed was within ideal ranges.
 
Please check out this organization as I feel they really go out of their way to make success a part of everyone's life who walks through their doors (if they want it).


Thank you
Yours Truly,



Tonya Brobeck | Real Estate Brokertonyabrobeck@windermere.com
CELL: (425) 268-1066
WINDERMERE LAKE STEVENS
9327 4th Street NE Suite #3
Lake Stevens, WA 98258

No comments:

Post a Comment